Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Organized--NOT!

I have come to realize that I will never be Organized!
I just dont think I have it in me. I have the more dominant Messy Gene. I try and try, but organization continues to elude me. Alas, the gene has been passed down to my children. I fuss, chase, and follow behind the little tornadoes but it is to no avail.
The mess remains.
It reminds me of the book, "Mooch, the Messy." I loved that book growing up. Probably because I could relate to it. I think though, that Organized and messy are two different things. I can be organized and still be a little messy. Thank Goodness! I can know where everything is even if it doesnt look like I could possibly know where ANYTHING is. Organized does not have to mean clean lines and folders with tabs on them. Even though, this is exactly how my husband would like for organized to look. Bless his little OCD heart. :)
I honestly think if I could reduce the shoes, clothes, and paper in my life....I just might be on to something...

1 comment: